CROSStrax has the ability to integrate your QuickBooks online account so that when you create an invoice in CROSStrax, it also creates the same invoice for you in Quickbooks.
1. To begin setting up the Quickbooks integration in CROSStrax, click the Admin Bar and then Advanced Settings in the upper right corner
2. At the bottom of the list click the link that corresponds with the QuickBooks settings (see below).
3. Once you click the link, a new tab will be opened with green button Connect to QuickBooks, click it.
4. Then enter your registered QuickBooks account credentials into the newly opened window.
5. Then select the company would you like to connect.
6. Then authorize the sharing of your data by clicking Authorize button.
7. Once authorized successfully, successfully connected message will be prompted. Like “CROSStrax and QuickBooks are now connected!”.
Have additional questions? Submit a ticket and we'll get right back with you.